My Little Snowman

Can you believe I'm still sitting here playing in the snow, built me a snowman.  Aww, he's so cute.  I think I done a great job building this snowman.   It's fun to play in the snow.  Packing the snow into a big huge ball to make the body of the snowman.  I guess it's just the kid in me when it snows to play in it.

It's really cold outside with the wind chill dropping below zero.  I was happy to see the snow I ran out the house without my tights on.  But good thing I have my heavy winter coat on and warm sweater.




LaVian's Essentials Still Sitting Here is at the Winter Trend 2015.  Don't miss it.  Comes with a texture changing hud to change the color of your sweater, jacket and skirt.  You can also wear this outfit with you Slink mesh body.  Just don't forget your tights when you go out.



Credits:

Outfit: LaVian AW1516 Essentials Still Sitting Here

Main Store: LaVian&Co

Hair:  Vanity Mia Belle

Shoes: [LG] Boutique - Kilara Boots (No Longer Available)

Location: AnaMarkova Sim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!