Hot N Cold @ Designer Showcase

Winter is my favorite time of the year.  Mostly because I can put on enough clothes to keep warm, but can't take enough off in the Summer to be cool.  The only hot I prefer in the winter is looking hot in chic fashion baby.  I love to look sexy.  This Hot N Cold design by LaVian for Designer Showcase keeps my body warm, but also has me looking hot and sexy.


The jacket is made of a soft quilted nylon with front pockets and tie belt for closure.  Soft chic leather insulated pants with metal studs lining the sides and hem of the these chic pants.  You can add a turtleneck sweater underneath for added warmth for your outing.

Credit:

Outfit: LaVian AW1516 Essetials Hot N Cold Bag 1


Hair: Emotion Winternight 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!