D2T Designs featuring Jelena

D2T Designs has been busy getting settled in to their new location, 
However, they have not forgotten about us for the holiday's.
If you're a party girl, then Jelena is for you.


This sexy cocktail dress reminds me that when I'm bad,
I'm bad,
but when I'm good, 
I'm just a bad.

Jelena is breath taking with it's thin spaghetti straps and 
deep plunging neckline giving the girls some
breathing room and the fellows, 
well, you get the point.

Stop by D2T Designs today for this sexy cocktail dress and more.

Credits:

Dress: D2T Designs - Jelena No 1
Shoes: D2T Designs - Luscious

Hair: Bliss - Juicy

Jewelry: FINESMITH - Morning Star

Clutch Bag: Body&Beauty - Vanity Clutch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!