To Serve And Protect


There are people who enjoy taking advantage of others for their own personal gain.  People do not come to no good end when they live a life of crime.  You might get away with it for a short period of time.  However, what's done in the dark will at some point come to the light.

I realize in the last couple of years there have been a lot of negative reports against the police force, but I'm a witness that not all police or law enforcement agents are bad officers.  My grandmother use to say, "It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch".  The words do ring true in most cases. Just because of a few bad one officers, the good has to suffer alone with them.  But then, I remember reading in the bible something to that effect.  The good suffer with the bad.  

But for those men and women who are good officer's of the Law, who put their life on the line every day for the safety of the people, let me just say, Thank You.   

Now I know everyone is not going to enjoy this post, but it's what in my heart to speak out for what is right.  Whether it's to take a stand against evil or to stand for what is right, you can't go wrong doing what is good.

I'm proud to present the new release by LaVian&Co, for Designer Showcase, there exclusive design called "Locked Away".  Every time I wear this dress I'll think of many people who committed crimes and didn't get away with it.  

I'm wearing Locked Away in the vivid blue top and textured skirt,  for the men in blue.
To Serve And Protect.

*In memory of a friend who lost his life in the line of duty.  Serving and protecting.

Credits:

Dress: LaVian AW1516 Essentials Locked Away

Hair: Emotions Lora

Handbag: Shey Maldiv 

Jewelry: Cae Mezzaluna Set

Bangles: Zuri Rayna Brushed Bangles

Watches: Ryca ICED Gold 

Glasses: ArisAris Azahara Fantasy Glasses


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!