Giving A Big Shout Out To Broooklyn


Giving a shout out to my girl from Brooklyn.  She and I have been best friends for a long time.  Like the old people would say, birds of a feather fly together.  We like two peas in a pod lol.  Brooklyn was the one who stood by my side when I was going through some difficult times in my life.

She has been there through the heartbreaks, the loneliness, the loss of my brother, she was there for me.  So when LaVian&Co created this stunning design it reminded me of my friend Brooklyn.

 Brooklyn Roads Dress is chic, stylish, and versatile.  Available in two versions, both pictured here, with texture changing hud.

Brooklyn Roads in store now.
Credits:

Dress: LaVian&Co - Brooklyn Roads

Hair: Stoffwechsel Xyntia

Earrings: Glint Jewelry Onyx Skies

Sunglasses: You - Round Glasses

Shoes: Lindy Ginger Black

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!