Early Morning Cold Taxi

When you live in cities where subway's, taxi's, and transit system's are located, then you know it's cold in the winter.  I believe New York is one of the coldest places I've ever visited in the winter.  Snow can sometimes get as deep as 7 inches or more.  But I still love spending time in the Big Apple whenever I can.  Which by the way, I was happy to have packed my "Early Morning Cold Taxi" outfit by LaVian.  The thick warm wool texture of the jacket keeps me very warm while waiting for a Taxi.  




My tight fitting spandex pants with gold studs keeps my legs warm and looking stylish.  I just love these pants they make my long legs look sexy.  You going to really love it and you can get this outfit now at LaVian.  It is their November Gift 2 for group members.

Credits:

Outfit: LaVian  - Novembers Gift 2 - AW1516 Essentials Early Morning Cold Taxi

Hair: Vanity - Must Haves  

Earrings: Zuri Rayna - Noel Garnet Gold

Handbag: SHEY - Shoes Clutch Bag 6

Shoes: Lindy Modern & Retro - Ginger


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!