SHEY - Sianne Knit Sweater

When I'm not busy with work I enjoy taking time to enjoy nature. I love riding horse through the Natural Wilderness Forest. Riding my horse Sam over the scenic view, crossing over hills and plains.  The beauty of the forest and the warm of my new sweater by Shey makes me feel all cozy.  Sieanna Knit Sweater by SHEY has a beautiful texture pattern giving you multi able choices to mix and match.

I chose Ghee Fall15 Maize Cable Knit Tights to wear with my Sieanna Knit Sweater for great fall casual chic look.




Sweater: SHEY - Sianne Knit Sweater

Tights: Ghee - FW15 Maize Cable Knit Tights

Hair: Analog Dog - Li - Dark Brown

Jewelry Glint Jewelry - Chains & Pearls Set



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!