Abundance



The sound of the waterfall, the smell of the tropical flowers, and feeling the warmth of the hot sandy beaches behind my feet, makes living in the tropics feels like a paradise.  

A cool breeze blows my full Artichoke Abundance skirt as I walk through this adorable sandy beach.  Glad I wore the sun hat to keep the hot sun from blustering me.  Bold bangles and necklace are must have for me.  I was once told, that if what you wearing does not draw attention, why there is no need to put it on.  Loving my bold statement.

Abundance is a new release available now at the Ghee Store.  Ready for you in five sizes and color choices to pick from.

Credits:

Dress: Ghee  - Artichoke Abundance Set

Hat: Ghee - Summer Straw Hat

Jewelry: Zuri Rayna - Metal Moon Elite

Belt: GeWunjo - Merin Gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!