Day or Night

Hello everyone,

    I think by now that everyone knows I love shopping.  A few months ago I was searching for my summer skin.  You know how you shop for demo's to try for just the right look you want.  During my search I found !Soul, fell in love with the skin.  




     I'm wearing !Soul Boho Skin 2 in Truffle.  The shading on the skin is lovely in all the right places.  It comes with appliers for Slink hands, feet, and Slink mesh body, Lolas Tango and Lush.  !Soul skin was not all I discovered at the store.  

     While shopping for skin I also discover a wonderful array of beautiful outfits like this gown I'm wearing called Nanny gown.  I got double for my money too.  Cause in this package also came a cute little mini dress.  It's sold in five (5) sizes so you sure to find the right fit.




      My styling includes this colorful handbag with a built in color changer hud by Miss LT called Madama, just touch the bag and the texture will change for you.  Now no look is complete without jewelry to give it an added wow appeal.   I chose Cae Mezzaluna Collection set with matching necklace and earrings, Arabian Nights bracelet by Zuri Rayna, and my shoes are by Sky called Bria Stilettos with color changing hud.

Go by !Soul today to shop for some new skin and find your lovely outfit waiting for you.

Dress & Gown: !Soul - Nanny Gown & Mini with appliers for Lolas Tango, Lush,
 Hair: Argrace - Megumu Dark Brown
Jewelry: Cae - Mezzaluna Collection
              Zuri Rayna - Arabian Nights Bracelet
Handbag: Miss LT - Madama Mesh bag - fatpack 12 colors
Shoes: Sky - Bria Stilettos w/hud
Skin: !Soul - Bobo 2 + Optional Huds
Makeup: Zibska - Armellie Shadow
            Meghindo - LipStick - Naomi Yellow Gloss
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!