The Look For Today

My look for today is casual, comfortable, and cool for the season.  Getting ready to take Big Bully my puppy for a walk.  This two piece outfit by Prism called Suki by Journey is a great addition to my wardrobe.  The off the shoulder top has double straps attached to the tube top.  The pants are a very comfortable fit with the baggy seat, like I dream of Genie pants.



I added jewelry by Glint Jewelry called Turquoise beads & Swirls Set.  The necklace has three layers of beads with a lovely swirl pendants.  On Sale this week at Glint Jewelry until June 10th.  Will go great with any causal outfit for the summer ahead.

Credit:

Outfit: Prism - Suki
Jewelry; Glint Jewelry - Turquoise Beads & Swirls Set
Shoes: Pale Express - Severina Sandals
Hair: Sentinus Design & Beauty - Christian Hair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!