D2T ARWEN DRESS & BONE SHOES


D2T "Arwen" dress & "Bone" shoes are among the new releases in store now.  Arwen has a color change hud to mix and match your style.  I like the suspenders and bow tie on this dress, and the buttons on the skirt are bold and stand out for attention.


The "Bone" shoes also come with a color change hud too, they will be great with this dress or pants of your choosing.  What I enjoy must about shopping at D2T is the variety in style and the ability to change my outfit color to my own liking.  I'm sure you have been like me, loving an outfit, however it didn't come in the color you wanted.  You won't have that problem with the outfits by D2T.

Credits:
Dress: D2T Fashion - Arwen w/hud
Shoes: D2T Fashion - Bones w/hud
Hair: Emo-Tions - Kim
Bracelet: Jiya - Mother of Pearl
Poses: PosESion





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!