"Dangerous"


It's been a while since my last blog, and I do apologize for it.  However, you know how it is with real life things.   

I was feeling some type of way today in my spirit,  so I done what most of us women do; I went shopping for something to make me feel better.  I found this white outfit called "Ms Dangerous".  Ms Dangerous lives up to it's name with this sexy open split on the left side of the skirt revealing dangerous flesh, mmmm.



Halter style top cut high above the belly and angles low to the left side.  "Ms Dangerous" comes in five different colors with Appliers for Phat Azz, Brazillia, Ghetto Booty, and Lolas Tango.  After trying this outfit on I was instantly transformed into a dangerously sexy diva.   Ready to take on the night life with my high heel thigh boots by Lamu.


I completed my look with Silver Spray of Jewels with a color changeable hud to give you a vast variety of options to match any outfit.  Updo in my name sake called "Paris" with a lovely braid surrounding the crown of the head, with loose curls pinned in the top.  My makeup to match the color of my jewelry and sexy boots.  The look is now complete and I'm ready for the night.


Credits:

Dress: G-Dubs Closet - Ms Dangerous
Jewelry:Glint Jewelry & Accessories - Silver Spray of Jewels
Hair:Emotions - Paris
Makeup: Glamorize - Innocent Eye Makeup - 05; Onyx Eyeliners - 3
!Soul Lipsticks Tattoo Purple 2
Boots:Lamu - Mesh Thigh Boots Sexy
Poses:Meshudio


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!