The Beach Fever On My Mind


All dressed in this comfortable design by B Barbie has me ready for the warmth of springtime.  "Earth Mother Pink" is a beautiful two piece pantsuit.  The off the shoulder top bears your lovely shoulders with long sleeves just great to keep your arms warm from the flowing breeze of cool air from the ocean.  




These sexy pants have a flare leg with a low rider fit on the hips.  I just love the look giving me that wonderful feeling of sexy appeal.




Completing my look I've chosen a short hairstyle by Vanity. Sunglasses  and jewelry that comes with this lovely design.  Shoes  are by BK and come with a changeable hud to complement any outfit in your closet.




So stop into B Barbie to see more of her beautiful designs and fine something you will love wearing also.

Credit:

Pantsuit: B Barbie - Earth Mother Pink
Hair:Vanity - Smoking Room - Brown
Shoes:BK - Brianna Stilettos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!