The NFL Season Has Started

I love football.  Whether it's college or the pros, I've always loved the sport.  As a kick off to the new season, G-Dubs Closet has put a line of NFL Sports Gear for you to pick and chose your favorite team.  For the next few weeks I'll be showing off the team spirit of the NFL teams and I'm sure your team will be in there somewhere.




I'm kicking it off wearing the G-Dubs Closet NFL Sports Dress.  This cute sports dress has the Colt team name printed on side of the skirt and back of the dress and the Colt horseshoe printed on the front.  Roomy pockets to tuck away small items.


It's complete with a hoodie for those cold days cheering your team on to victory.  I wonder if the Colts can pull it off this year to the champs, we shall see.

Credits:

Dress: G-Dubs Closet - NFL Sports Dress Colts
Hair: Argrace - Akira
Makeup: [LS] Black Eyeliner,
Redgrave - Eyelashes - 19- Diva
!Soul - Lipsticks Tattoo Red Nuance 5 Style 3
Poses: Meshudio Poses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!