Silver Beads and Spirals

One thing for sure my friends is I love to shop.  Shopping should of been my name lol.  But I was in one of my favorite jewelry stores the other day and found this neat jewelry set called "Silver Beads & Spirals" by Glint Jewelry & Accessories.  



This beautiful three tier necklace is layered with pendants on the first and second layer necklace with just a plain chain on the third.  It also comes with matching earrings and bracelets.  The earrings have cute spirals in three tier to hang down with matching bracelets too.

I'm wearing Akira hair by Argrace in dark brown.  Lovely array of soft curls on top and chopped close at the back to give it a fade look.  Can be worn by male or female.

You sure to love both the jewelry set and the hair, so stop by Glint Jewelry & Accessories to get you Silver Beads & Spirals set, then check out Argrace hair.  Until next time, ciao.

Credits:

Jewelry: Glint Jewelry & Accessories - Silver Beads & Spirals Set
Hair: Argrace - Akira
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessories 8
Skin: !Soul - Sin Annie 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!