I Ain't Never....

I ain't never....ha ha, you thought I was about to sing an oldie but goodies song by the soulful singer Aretha Franklin, "I Ain't Never Loved A Man".  Wow, I do love the song.  However, I ain't never looked so good as I do in this beautiful dress called "Dorothea Double Slit" by G-DUBS Closet.  This beautiful dress has slits on both sides showing off my long shapely legs.  Long sleeves with black fur trim.  It has a scoop neckline on the top.



Dorothea is a two piece dress and a great addition to my wardrobe.   The skirt has a long flowing front panel and side slits.  High waistline skirt and top in black and yellow patterned fabric.   Gives me added extra styling idea's for this two piece dress.  It can be mixed and matched with other outfits in your wardrobe.




I chose the Winternights hairstyle by Emo-tions, Classic Pearls Set by Lazuri and Ginger shoes by Lindy's to complete my look for the evening.



Credits:

Dress: G-DUBS Closet - Dorothea Double Slit Dress Black & Yellow
Hair: Emo-tions - Winternights
Jewelry: Lazuri - Classic Pearls Set
Shoes: Lindy - Ginger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!