This Not Elm Street


Boo!!!
Not here, it's more serious.
Dark skies
lonely street
looks like, but 
this not Elm Steet.


 She looks lost
but she looking good
in her
La Belle Fleur Pumpkin King 
by MochaWear.


She turns around,
running away
Come back!!!!
I call out to her.
I want to know where you bought that cute little dress.

Just a little story I through in for flavor, ha, ha, ha,
soon Halloween will be here, and I'm going to be ready in my 
La Belle Fleur Pumpkin King outfit by MochaWear. 
This cute dress I styled with black tights, with combat boots, 
a silver chain with a skull pendant, and of course my facial makeover mask
a unisex dark pumkin face.

La Belle Fleur Pumpkin King comes in five sizes.  Hurry to get yours now
Halloween in almost here.


Credits:
Dress: MochaWear - La Bella Fleur Pumpkin king
Jewelry: k&k - silver chain with a skull
Mask:Pixie - dust unisex Dark Pumpkin face
Tights: Cannibelle - Plain Nylon Tights
boots:Brii Undergroud -  Casual Combat Boots for girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!