Peaceful Waters

One of the many things I love about living near the ocean is the sound of the waves rolling over the rocks.  Seagulls pacing around on the shoreline...families enjoying the last of a few warm days soaking up the sun....looking out at the ocean with the ships cruising to their various destinations.  I can sit back watching a wonderful view.  Sometimes, I spread my beach towel on the sand, then lay there reading the latest best selling novel.  Oh yes, how peaceful the waters can be to the spirit.....very relaxing for a "#1 mommy" like me.



Glint Jewelry & Accessories
Your Limo:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonlit%20Cove/37/174/22


Credits:

Jewelry: Glint Jewelry - #1 Mommy Necklace
                                     - Chains  & Pearls Earrings

Hair: Emo-tions - Allegra /darkbrown

Dress: SAS - Noa w/Hud


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!