LorDiva Has Opened A New Store

Shopping is one of my favorite past times.  Whether I'm looking for a new outfit, shoes, or accessories, I just love to shop.  LorDiva, is just one of the many places I enjoy finding great outfits to wear and blog.   Simone Udimo, is the owner and designer of LorDiva.  Simone has opened in a new location with plenty of items to chose from when you shop.   Simone has everything from hairstyles to shoes.  I couldn't leave the new store this morning without picking out something chic to wear and blog.



I chose "Java Tough Girl Outfit Soft White" great outfit for the fall.  The leather jacket to keep me warm, nice long tee shirt fits over the hips, and straight leg blue jeans which can be worn with boots or like i have chosen with wedge heel sandals.



The jeans are a stone washed blue denim with front and back pockets.  I added a turquoise bracelet, ring, and long pendant necklace to complete the look.  Drop by the new store and show Simone some love.   Hugsssss until next time.


Credits:

Outfit: LorDiva - Java Tough Girl Outfit Soft White
Hair: Java - Demi Hair Mixed
Jewelry: Glint Jewelry & Accessories - Turquoise Starry bracelet & Ring
Lazuri - Kaya Long Pendant Necklace w/hud
Shoes: !Bf - Gaiety Sandals


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!