Another Day In the New Neighborhood

Living on a role play community can be so much fun acting out events, taking on the role of a professional career, family activities, or the role of a child growing up and starting their own life.  There is always the unfortunate times when you fall in love with a neighborhood that for whatever reason's the end.  However, the fun part is finding a new neighborhood.

Lexington, Bellfaire is the new neighborhood I've chosen to live.  The excitement of the new neighborhood had me getting up early the next morning ready to explore all my neighborhood has to offer.  After getting dressed in my "Estelle Pleasant Blouse & Gypsy Skirt" by G-DUBS Closet.



I love how the Estella top shows off my shoulders, and the Gypsy skirt is a wrap around skirt with tie closure on the side very sexy and comfortable,


Even my dog loves the new neighborhood, but he's a little lazy wants to ride in the truck instead of walk.  Have you ever heard of such a lazy dog, ha ha.  

Well, Mad dog and I are walking to check out the new neighborhood, meet some new friends, go window shopping.


Credits:

Blouse: G-DUBS Closet - Estelle Pleasant Blouse
Skirt: G-DUBS Closet - Gypsy
Hair: Truth - Felicity
Shoes: Edenia - Davina
Jewelry: Glint Jewelry & Accessories - Starry Onyx Set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!